More to come! Join the fun on my FACEBOOK FAN PAGE http://www.facebook.com/lolingninja

Sunday 6 May 2012

Funny crazy


wants to run up to someone, slap them in the face and scream" you know why!" just to see what they'll do.


I was walking along minding my own business when I accidentally ran into a dwarf. they says to me "I am NOT happy!!" so I say.."well...which one are you then??
A person who hates me says "Hey your a bitch!"


Even my life ain't virgin anymore, Its all fucked up..


Him: I love to be home alone


is having one of them days when you just wanna punt a midget across the yard and yell "come back when they found the rest of ya"


Her: well I'm sorry that i thought u were gonna have a tea party gosh


Perfection doesn't exist, and beauty is in the eyes of the beholder, so find beauty in me or get used to my flaws because I don't feel like changing. :)


No. I'm not talking to myself because I'm crazy, I'm talking to myself because it's the only intelligent conversation I can get around here sometimes!


So, apparently...it is severely frowned upon to open a bag of skittles in the store and pelt your fellow customers with them, while yelling "Taste the Rainbow!"


Needed: Sign to stand on corner to collect money to refill my wallet after spending it all on Christmas if you see me at your local intersection please help :)


is going 2 walmart and When an announcement comes over the loudspeaker, assume the fetal position and scream " No, no! It's those voices again!"


#456- spray paint urself blue and walk around saying yeah I'm avatar


is going to a fancy dress party in just their underwear. and when people ask "what you here as" I'll say "A Premature Ejaculation, I've just come in my pants!"


Girl: yes my boobs


I love you, you love me together we will rape barney


You know if a man masturbates At least twice a day it reduces their chance of getting Prostate cancer I worked it out for me and works out I'm immortal.


Opened the paper and they just interviewed jedward's Mum.


says: fishing is every person's best friend...


Sure i might be random and crazy well and kinda not normal, but you know you love me!


be afraid,be very afraid I am totally unsupervised
I dare you to look at a mirror and punch yourself lightly in the head a few times and not laugh at the jackass in front of you.


No officer, I did not hit their, I simply Fist Pumped their face!


"Stalking" is such a negative word, I prefer the phrase "Keeping in touch"


I wonder how police on bikes arrest people. "Alright, get in the basket"


Guys Guys Guys I'm not retarded I'm...SEMI RETARDED

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 
Blogger Widgets