More to come! Join the fun on my FACEBOOK FAN PAGE http://www.facebook.com/lolingninja

Sunday 6 May 2012

Best Friends


Life is like a puzzle, friends and family are the pieces, some will fit and others won't. Some will be lost and then found, but in the end it will all work out.


Friends just walk up to you and say " hi there" but best friends run up to you screaming "I FREAKING LUV YOU" without a care in the world who stares


Your my fruit to my loop the star to my burst ,the pop to my tart bust most importantly your the best to my friend<3


...I don't know what kind of friends you have but in this circle We take care of each other, We are family with or without blood ties


I would never betray my best friend. Seriously, they knows too much!


Good friends will share the umbrella. Best friends Will steal it and yell: RUN LOSER RUN!


I miss my best friend <3


Every girl needs an old friend and a glass of wine.


a friend will help you up if you fall, a good friend will make sure you're okay, but a BEST friend will trip you again and laugh in your face.


- Sometimes being a friend means giving up something you love, even if it breaks your heart. There are just some friends, that its worth it.


If you hurt my Best Friend I will call Abby(from NCIS) and get their to help me make your death look like an accident!!


best friend, someone who every-time you think your going to get off they phone with them you somehow start up into yet another conversation


I lie awake at times asking my self "What did i do to deserve a best friend like u??" Ily


Fake friends are easy to find and easy to loose but real friends are the hardest to find and hardest to loose.


i= involve you


thinks a true friend is the one left standing by your side when the rest of world has walked out!


Friends are good, Best Friends are better, They're like sisters, but by choice.


a good friend will get up when u wake their, a best friend will smack u in the face and say leave me alone bitch im tryin to sleep! :P


We're obsessed?-We're just BestFriends.,x


even when you have lost faith in yourself


...And people thought Barbies were fake...wait till they meet you!!


Mom: a girl's TRUE best friend! :) The best thing about a mom: they HAS been through what u r going through, when they was ur age... Moms r the BEST! :)


Not every-ones gonna be there for you when your down but a couple will be and those are your true friends :)


What make a best friend you ask? A best friend is one who accepts you for who are, stands beside your side through thick and thin & does not judge you!!


A friend will be there beside you drying your tears away... A best friend will be skipping along side you singing "Someone's gonna get it" with a shovel. <3


A friend wouldn't say "Well,your in shit" they would say "Well WE'RE in shit!" :P


best friends are always there for you through thick and thin no matter how wild things get they will always be by your side love u my friends xxx


It's sad when we let best friends turn into just friends, and friends turn into people we know, and people we know turn into just people.


The best kind of relationship is when they're not only your boyfriend, but your bestfriend too. <3


Were best friends; when you laugh i laugh, you cry i cry, you jump off a bridge I'm going to miss you just kidding i will be at the bottom waiting to catch you.


strangers stab u in the tummy,friends stab u in the back, boys stab u in the heart,but sisters just stab u with bendy straws!!


Only true friends dance in the middle of the street during a thunderstorm together.


A best friend can see when you're sad.A best friend can see when you're mad.A best friend can tell when you're crying.A best friend can tell when you're lying!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 
Blogger Widgets